Now, we’ve made it easier than ever for you to stay connected to Friends of Jones through our new Friends of Jones parent database, FOJ Access. The database is managed through an outside company called Neon CRM and will appear in the web address as friendsofjones.z2systems.com, so don’t be alarmed. It is a secure database.
FOJ Access is your one stop to gain access to the FOJ Online Directory, receive FOJ news, make donations, purchase FOJ event tickets, volunteer for FOJ events and more.
Every parent already has a separate account created. Please DO NOT “Create a New Account”; also DO NOT “Create a Joint Account”.
FIRST TIME CONNECTION
If it’s your first time logging in to FOJ Access, simply go to www.FOJAccess.org and use your e-mail address as your login name, then click on “Forgot Password?” Enter your e-mail address again to be sent a link to create your own login name and password.
E-mail address not found? As hard as we try, sometimes e-mails get lost in the shuffle. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be sure your e-mail address is in our database so you can set up your account.
Be sure to remember your user name and password to gain access to your account. Through FOJ Access, you’ll also be able to change your contact information and track your individual donation history and activities throughout your tenure as a Jones Parent.
ALREADY HAVE YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD?
If you have already set up your user name and password, simply sign in to FOJAccess.org.
COMING SOON – AN ONLINE STUDENT/PARENT DIRECTORY
For the first time, Jones Students and Parents will have access to others within the Jones Community via the Online Directory. Directory information includes: student name, student grad year, student and parent/guardian address, parent/guardian phone number, and parent/guardian e-mail address. Only JCP Families who log in via FOJ Access will have access to the Directory Information.
Please note that the Online Directory is to only be used for social connections. Use of the directory for any type of business solicitation or for mailing list purposes is strictly prohibited.
Through FOJ Access, you may also opt out of being included in the Online Directory.
A FEW OTHER DETAILS:
- Please note that EACH PARENT has a separate account and is responsible for setting up individual login information.
- Please sign in and review all contact information and change any inaccuracies on FOJAccess.org.
- FOJ Access is NOT a CPS database and is separate from the CPS Parent Portal. Remember, it will show as z2systems.com in your web address.
- Donation information will be attributed to the parent making the donation.
- We are currently working on “linking” family accounts, and will let you know when we have that in place.
- This database is a brand new project run primarily by parent volunteers. Please bear with us while we work out the kinks and get things running as smoothly as possible. Thanks!!!
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please let us know.